Marketing Coordinator San Diego, CA | Part-Time
Why The Nomadik?
We inspire and equip outdoor enthusiasts with our monthly themed subscription box. Inside it’s packed with innovative gear from top-notch brands and an outdoor challenge to match, we call it tip-inspiration. We’re changing the way outdoor enthusiasts discover new gear, and we’re helping brands connect with the end-user and gain insights like never-before. We’ve partnered with over 150 brands in the Outdoor industry and shipped over 150k products.
This role will help manage existing marketing channels, and develop new channels that are aligned with our goals. Projects include: social media & influencer management, blog management, content creation, email marketing, audience growth and analytics. You’ll wear multiple hats and manage a variety of marketing strategies and tactics for eCommerce. The ideal candidate is creative and analytical, using your creativity you’ll create content and you’ll analyze data to see what performs best.This is an excellent chance to join a young, fast-growing company that is redefining retail in the Outdoor Industry.
- Help plan, design and write email automation flows and newsletters
- Organize and execute giveaways focused on rapidly growing email subscribers
- Organize and plan giveaways with like-minded brands for new follower acquisition
- Manage daily posting on social channels (Facebook and Instagram)
- Create and own content calendar to manage daily captions and content
- Lead community engagement by responding and engaging with messages and comments
- Manage current influencers, and identify, reach out and partner with new influencers that align with our brand
- Write and design blog posts focused on exciting, educational and valuable content for our community
- Collaborate with influencers to write guest posts on our blog and promote via social to drive traffic
- Help manage the content creation process to ensure we have creative for upcoming marketing campaigns
- Track KPI metrics for channels and specific campaigns to gauge ROI and scalability
- Learn a data-driven approach to marketing by coming up with new ideas, testing, analyzing data and improving
- Preferably Marketing or Communication major/minor, or experience in advertising, digital marketing, product management, sales or analytics
- Knowledge of social media management, email, or content marketing best practices
- Should be confident and able to write copy for blog posts, social posts and emails.
- Passionate about adventure, camping and outdoor sports
- Creative, but also analytical
- Problem solver, detailed-oriented and hyper-organized
- Self-starter, scrappy, get-it-done attitude
- Should be genuinely interested in the latest marketing trends
Big Plus if You Have:
- Work experience in an agency, B2C eCommerce or lifestyle consumer brand
- Work experience in the outdoor, action sports or camping market
- Experience growing social followers or email subscribers
- Experience creating content for brands (Photography or Videography)
- Working knowledge of Wordpress, Buffer, Google Analytics or Hootsuite
- Design skills (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator or Canva.com)
This position is a part-time, 15-20 hours per week. It is located on-site at our Headquarters in San Diego, California. We offer great benefits- flexible schedule, pet-friendly, gear deals and much more!
Ready to Apply? Marketing Coordinator
Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
You can expect to hear from us within 5-10 business days. To make sure we're able to give your application the careful attention and time it deserves, please do not follow up with us unless you don't hear back from us by then.